Comment on page
Brief description of the Atlendis Protocol
Atlendis is a decentralized non-custodial and capital-efficient finance platform that simplifies lending for borrowers and lenders through blockchain technology. Our platform caters to various alternative finance needs, making funding more accessible for real-world businesses and unlocking new yield opportunities for liquidity providers.
The protocol is composed of a set of fully autonomous smart contracts deployed on the Polygon network. As opposed to other lending protocols that require the borrower to deposit collateral, Atlendis enables allowlisted borrowers to borrow without posting any collateral upfront. The unsecured nature of the loan exposes the lender to credit risk that is rewarded with a yield determined by the market's supply/demand dynamics.
Atlendis has partnered up with Fintechs operating in Alternative Finance sector, providing services such as:
- 1.Revenue-Based Financing (RBF) or when businesses can obtain funds based on their revenue, repaying a percentage of future earnings instead of fixed installments or equity.
- 2.Trade Financing or when businesses access funds to streamline international trade transactions or deals and manage risks.
- 3.Invoice Financing or when businesses to convert unpaid invoices into instant cash by connecting them with lenders willing to fund these invoices.
- 4.Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL)
- 5.Ramps and Cash Advances
- 6.Emerging Market Credit: Atlendis offers tailored credit solutions for emerging markets, enabling growth for businesses and individuals while providing new opportunities for lenders.
Atlendis serves the under-served by offering direct, lower-cost capital to SMEs worldwide, revolutionizing the traditional financial sector.
The following pages include a user manual, as well as a developer section to deep dive into the technical components that make up the Atlendis protocol. For any questions on how to use or build on top of the Atlendis protocol, please refer to our FAQ or join our community Discord server.