The Atlendis protocol was built as a base layer for enabling all use cases in need of uncollateralized liquidity. The protocol's unique core features open up a new world of use cases that were not achievable before. Here are few examples of how the Atlendis protocol can benefit real-world SMEs by providing liquidity to the Alternative Finance sector:
- 1.Revenue-Based Financing (RBF): Businesses can obtain funds based on their revenue, repaying a percentage of future earnings instead of fixed installments or equity.
- 2.Trade Financing: Atlendis streamlines international trade transactions, helping businesses access funds to facilitate deals and manage risks.
- 3.Invoice Financing: Atlendis allows businesses to convert unpaid invoices into instant cash by connecting them with lenders willing to fund these invoices.
- 4.Emerging Market Credit: Atlendis offers tailored credit solutions for emerging markets, enabling growth for businesses and individuals while providing new opportunities for lenders.
- 5.Ramps and Cash Advances: Atlendis makes it easy for Fintechs operating in the on-ramp/off-ramp business to access new sources of liquidity that can be used to facilitate a higher volume of transactions.
- 6.Buy Now, Pay Later: Atlendis supports BNPL use cases by facilitating easy to access liquidity to Fintechs that issue BNPL products to their institutional customers.